Functional Specification Writing / User Requirements
- Work with clients to define project requirements.
- Functional specifications are the blueprint for how a project looks and works.
- Creating a blueprint of the project first saves time.
- The customer knows what to expect before startup.
Architectural Design / I/O Footprint Definition
- Well planned system architecture that can be incorporated into existing plant architecture.
- Architecture that allows for future growth.
- A logical layout will assist all parties involved in the project.
Control Panel Design
- In-house AutoCAD capabilities for Control Panel and System Design.
- Electrical Drawings
- I/O layout drawings
- Control Panel Drawings
- Pneumatic Panel Drawings
- Bill of Material
- MCC Panel Drawings
- Control System Architectural Drawings
- Wiring Diagrams
Control Panel Construction
- Control panels of our design or yours built with in house and outside resources.
- Highly experienced in a wide variety of hardware and software platforms.
- Emphasis on Allen-Bradley and Siemens products.
- Adaptable to existing factory standards or our standard structure can be utilized.
- Well structured and documented programs allow for easier maintenance and greater flexibility.
Control application experience includes:
- Continuous Control
- Batch Control
- PID Loops
- PLC programming languages include Ladder Logic, SFC, Structured Text, Basic and others.
- Experienced in a wide variety of HMI software packages.
- Emphasis on Wonderware and RSView.
- Coordinated startups are the most visible and exciting part of any project.
- Our experience in startups can help facilitate among all disciplines: